I spoke with my mom today. I haven't had a conversation with her in a long time. Basically, as you know, she is evil incarnate. Some moms do things for their daughters, things to help others selflessly. My mom is not that person. Everything she does will in some way harm someone else if she does it with intent. Otherwise, it just has to have a benefit to herself for her to commit to it. Mom has never done anything for any charity except donate money because she needed a tax deduction, as an example.
Basically, she simultaneously chastised and consoled me for my terrible situation with my terrible husband, and then explained to me that, when you train a bad horse or bad dog, you don't blame the horse or dog for being bad. Instead you blame the circumstances or the previous owner. Thus, she explained, humans can be considered no better, and how could we blame my son for killing the animals or molesting his little sister? It was obviously my doing. Yes, she slipped and told me it was all my fault. Yay mom!
And then I got to drive back across town to take a drug test, 20 miles out of my way. I got to pee in front of a woman who pretended to not be looking. Thank the Lord that I only had to do it that once, although the social worker fought me tooth & nail because my x (James, the meth-addict, x-con) said that I did drugs with him. Yes, she believed his word over mine. I'm the bad guy. Not used to this.
No comments:
Post a Comment