Last week I had that psychological evaluation. The results were fairly boring but at least I'm not a sociopath. The guy (sorry, doctor) said that:
1. I have oppositional defiance disorder, which means I was a rebellious kid without any parental boundaries that never outgrew it...because there wasn't any guidance. No surprise there.
2. I have post concussion disorder. I was thinking that would be self explanatory, but I guess it's not really. Unfortunately, it's not really clear to me either. Pretty sure it has something to do with the memory loss, headaches, having to repeat things over & over to learn them...but I could be wrong.
3. I have memory loss. I wasn't surprised by this at all.
4. PTSD, which I knew, but this guy was a little more comprehensive, he said it had to do with the abuse inflicted by my family as well as the x.
5. ADHD, also knew about this one. Basically I can't hold still or pay attention. Squirrel!
My dear husband doesn't think any of these really exist, because he can't see them. I am fairly normal almost all the time, there are just annoying holes in my existence.
I think all of this means something, but it doesn't matter a whole lot to me other than for the upcoming court case.
Speaking of which, court is coming up next week. I am worried they will ask me to testify about what's going on. I just want to see my kids more.
I have a new client to clean for every other friday now, so yes, I have 3 jobs. My dear husband is now working as a door-to-door air freshener salesman. I am really hoping that he can make this take off. He is an excellent salesman, so I have faith that he can manage if he can just get things off the ground. If he works half as much as I do, I will only have to work half as much as I do. That would be nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment