So much is happening lately, it's kind of crazy.
I have been praying a lot for the kids on so many levels. Finding forgiveness, being happy, etc. I pray for them to figure out their emotions and not have so many meltdowns. They keep fighting with each other and S is the one getting the brunt of it. He is acting out at school, fighting everything the teacher asks him to do. E is beating on S frequently and has been a general prankster. It hurts to hear that they are acting out like this.
The social worker went to my brother and asked him if he had meddled with me when we were children. He laughed said no, so they said, 'ok.' I wonder how things would go if they did that with every accused molester.
Yesterday I received my packed for the boys I sponsored through World Vision. I'm pretty excited to have pictures and information. The younger boy's birthday is on S's birthday, so I plan to get a little package together to send.
I made a little bunny for each of the girls. They loved them! It's basically a wash cloth tied & sewn twice. I plan to make a bunch more and give them as baby gifts (yes, a cousin is going to get one for her very-soon-to-be-born son!). They only take a couple of hours to make, and the pediatrician says you're supposed to expose children to different fibers to prevent them from having allergies, so I'm going to make them out of alpaca yarn with wool filling. Pretty excited to have something I can actually accomplish in a short period of time that is actually cute & useful.
Oh ok, I have to go bake cookies.
No comments:
Post a Comment