Changes

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

More Pictures!

My living room. And feet.
Thanks to Kristen, I have these amazing new rocking chairs and super duper plush rug! Ah, I love my living room!
The other side of my living room

I am fairly certain there is too much furniture in there, so I plan to take the white chairs or the red chaise upstairs. Probably the red chaise because that way all the furniture will be white and I can change out the pillows and decor. The other little chairs are there because my toilet flooded the dining room, and the carpet cleaners needed the furniture out of the way so they could clean it up! 


My sewing/craft/office room
This room is pretty fantastic, thanks to Jamie coming and helping me clean. What you see from bottom left and up clockwise: my 'work' desk and chair (printer is the boxy looking thing), sewing desk with machine and serger (under the lamp, which is now in the corner), yarn in the white drawers, filing cabinet with home hardware and tools on top. Behind that is a set of shelves full of canning supplies behind the dress form. The hangers have almost all of my fabric hanging on them, with the rest in bolts donated by Ann. Next to that, the pink rubbermaid and box on top are tie dye supplies. Then the chair I'm reupholstering with my It Works bag on top. 


 Picture of Ethan with Zoe, from 2011. We were in the desert, and very happy as long as Jason wasn't around. 

 Sebastian, also 2011, and also very happy!

 This is Kiley, our blue heeler. She's a runt, so she's about the size of a cocker spaniel. Her head looks like a cartoon head when she barks. It just instantly pops up and back again like it's made of little triangles, and she bites the tires of moving vehicles 'cause she's smart like that. 

Ethan and his amazing lego creation, also 2011. I miss my boy! He's 13 1/2 now! 

 This is a great picture of Seb. I would like very much to frame it (Ann, that's your cue!)
That's all for now! More to come I'm sure!

No comments: