We had court today, my lawyer had another hearing so I got to represent myself. It's a nerve-wracking experience! I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do. Court etiquette is unique by the region. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to sit, stand, say 'your honor, majesty...' It was very confusing for me. There weren't any changes that I needed to make, so I just agreed with whatever he said and added 'your honor' to the end, but I shifted uncomfortably in my seat the whole time, not sure if I would be disrespecting him if I didn't stand up.
We addressed Ethan's custody momentarily. They are doing a home-study on Dan & Kellie in Denver, and once that is finished (hopefully within a month), Ethan can go there as soon as school is out.
Sebastian did not improve after the stay in the mental hospital. They are looking at all kinds of acrobatics to keep him occupied enough to not have problems. He is starting a parkour class this next week, which I'm really glad for! He also likes to do the free gym night where he can do whatever he wants.
Other than that, I'm working a lot some weeks, then not at all other weeks. I'm really sore and tired almost all the time, and I'm making my budget. With the wraps business, I'm getting ready to promote to the third level (without touching the second), and I'm pretty excited about that. It means that I'll be able to pay all my bills every single month! I think God is really letting me know where I'm supposed to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment