This week has been interesting. I got subpoena'd to testify in Pueblo on Thursday, so I had to re-arrange my schedule to fit everything in. The boys father is in a relationship with a new girl, who left her husband and kids to be with him. Now, the two of them are trying to get custody of the teenage daughter because James wants access to the teenager. The teenager isn't as keen on this, neither is the girl's father, so they are having me testify to the fact that James isn't exactly a good influence on little girls. They are taking care of all the expenses too, which is nice. I have some friends up in Pueblo so I'm going to try to get a lunch date in.
My, this week has been crazy, but I absolutely love the time I've gotten to spend with my friends, who are the most supportive and helpful ladies in the world! I should really blog more, I forgot everything I did this week!
2 comments:
How did it go?
It went really well! Just by showing up, they decided to agree to whatever was put in front of them and I didn't need to go. Instead, I cleaned the kitchen, which removed a whole layer of skin from my hands because it was SO dirty!
Post a Comment