So we got an apartment. it's in a kind-of nice area. We have been living there for just over a month now, and I like having modern amenities. I am really hoping the management company comes through and fixes the swamp cooler, because the apartment is a southern-exposure upper floor, which means it is quite hot in the afternoon. The apartment is 2 bedrooms with a little eat in kitchen and an average sized living room. It has several closets which my husband won't allow me to fill because he doesn't know what he wants in them. I get really frustrated by that. We can't fit any furniture into our vehicle, so we only have the small items that he managed to get lifted over by friends. I am hoping desperately for a dresser in the near future. Right now, I have shoe cubbies that hang in the closet acting as my drawers to hold my drawers. haha.
The apartment is centrally located near the boys' schools just in case, near social services if we need to show up at a moment's notice, near walmart so we can walk there, etc. It's a decent location. The neighbor below has a male cat that bellows all night long, however, and i find that frustrating. I never knew that a tomcat could sound so much like an angry child, yelling at the top of their lungs.
The thing I love about the place is that I can bake. I have baked bread, cookies, lasagna, roasts, and more cookies and bread. I know, unhealthy... but if I can't clean to feel relieved from stress, I tend to eat.
What better thing is there to eat than cookies and bread?
No comments:
Post a Comment