Recently, in a court hearing, my mother submitted her testimonial time line of my life. This, of course, just outlines every mistake I've ever made in the past 20 years, not anything before my formative teen years. Every thing that embarrassed her. Her first statement was that 'there is something wrong with Jennifer,' which then evolves into her qualified clinical diagnostic that I am a sociopath and have a social disorder. Mind you, mom never graduated college, and her course of study while there was not anything to do with the sciences of human nature. After this strange diagnostic, she outlines, with many mistakes and presumptions, everything I have ever done that she considers a blemish to her pride, which primarily includes the relationships, pregnancies and deliveries of my children. She then accuses me of being a criminal mastermind and gracefully orchestrating the secret abuse of my children. She makes it known with pride that she has always been the one behind every investigation conducted against me over the past 17 years. She outlines several things that either never happened or were benign until she twisted them in her head. It was a horrid display that a daughter should never have to endure from her mother. Strike that, no human with any decency or honor should ever utter these things in such a tone even under breath. I should like very much to relate the entire document, however the last 20 years worth of my mistakes are lengthy indeed, numbering 5 pages. At one point about a month ago, she also documented how devious my extended family is and how little she could trust them with the care of children, then turned around in this document to say just the opposite.
I am encouraging anyone who has ever known me to reach out and make written statements as to the treatment my mother offered throughout my upbringing, and the treatment that I have offered my own children. If you, or anyone you know, has ever known me to be a sociopath or a criminal mastermind, please let me know. If you know of any incident where my mother's mothering skills were less than stellar, please make it known to me in an email. I didn't realize that fighting for my children would include slander and mud slinging, but since it is now, I have 4 weeks to mount a response to this terribly disgusting display of impropriety.
With fondness, I recall the time in the park where my mother threw herself on the ground kicking and screaming to feign an example of what a tantrum looks like. This was directed at a toddler who had no idea what she was doing and thus screamed all the more. I wish I had taken a video of the ordeal. With no regular discipline in her daily routine, my mother confused the toddler, who has turned out quite spoiled and fussy. He is the epitome of the frail child who needs constant minding, which, in her testimonial, is because I was a meth addict. Please understand I have never used or even tried meth. However, with my mother's extensive psychology study under her belt, I'm sure her diagnosis is accurate.
No comments:
Post a Comment