Perspective from inside the flames. An accounting of growth through the refining fire.
Changes
Friday, July 27, 2012
went to see the doctor
So, you know I have been going completely nuts lately, so I decided that I couldn't handle it and went to the doctor. Well, kinesiologist. I have been having a lot of joint problems, hormonal issues, concentration, I have strange allergies, my hair is falling out, my nails are brittle, my skin is dry and oily, my face broke out like a teenager, and I'm really tired all the time. I don't really get sick often, though. When I showed up there, the doctor asked me a few questions about things I wasn't connecting. Then he adjusted my back and told me things about my organ function, like my spleen was over-worked, as are my adrenal glands. The constant coffee influx was taxing my adrenals, but the spleen was interesting, I don't know why that wasn't working right. He said the breakouts are a secondary response to my liver & kidneys not filtering well enough. Once I get everything else put back in order, then it should clear up my face & neck. The supplements I was taking were apparently too old to work right, which was part of the problem. I cut the coffee immediately and started on a new supplement, the result of which was great - no headache, no fatigue, I was surprised. I don't know about emotional outbursts yet, we will see. He also said I was fighting a bacteria that causes joint pain and he gave me something for my nails, hair and hormonal problems although there didn't seem to be anything askew with my hormone-regulating systems. It just seemed a bit enigmatic to me, but hopefully I can get it solved medically. If not, it means I can't keep this facade up for much longer, and will cry like a baby at the drop of a hat. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment