Changes

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Knitting up a storm!

This week has been fretful because of all the changes, and my constant worrying about S (his acting out), so I have been knitting a lot of scarves and cleaning while watching Downton Abbey on the PBS website. It is my favorite by far! I would love to sew things that look like period classics, although I can't reach my sewing machine right now (too much stuff in the way!).
The living room is finally accessible, with the lovely new furniture given to me by a friend who is sadly moving away. I am very excited about the furniture, so I'm going to host a Wine & Knitting night with the girlfriends. I can't wait!
Also, I got paint for the furniture, but I'm going to wait to refinish for a while. There is a lot to do with the case with the kids, and putting the bedrooms together (I still don't have beds for the 3rd bedroom, or bedding for the other), plus getting my businesses up & running. I am thinking about starting a more public blog.

No comments: